Saturday, September 26, 2009

Free Bows and Headbands!!


Okay so I am doing this advertising to get my bows/headbands out into the world and I need everyones help! So heres what I wanna do....

If you link up my Luxy Bows etsy shop to your blog then I will send you a free bow for your little one or a free headband/bow for you! Just leave a comment on my blog saying you have linked it and then email me (luxybows@gmail.com) your address and I will send you a free one. You can tell me what color, size and type you want and we can go from there! The link is www.luxybows.etsy.com

Also remember I am doing 10% off all bows and headbands for this month only!!

Thanks again everyone for your support!!

8 comments:

Nicole Lawrence said...

email me the code for your etsy and I will do such. :-)

Holli and Billy said...

Oh, you bet I linked you to my blog! Anything to help you out!

Kristi Judd said...

Thanks Nic and Holli!

CLibby said...

I linked you! Way cute stuff!

Brooke said...

Hey Kristy! I linked your cute shop on my blog!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

I just added your URL to my shops on the left side of my blog. I don't have a little girl to put a cute little headband on, but when I do she'll be sporting your cute creations! :)

Ashlee Devereaux said...

My cousin Marchele told me about your website and I linked it to my blog. All your stuff is SUPER cute!!!

Jody Nicole said...

i totally linked you. marchelle told me too and you are there :) your stuff is SO cute!